About a week ago I did some major update of the site. Google ads are back, but the main improvement are some new links (and the removal of quite a few dead ones).
I have added the first entries from the European Archive. It remains to be seen how visitors pick this up as it is a rather Spartan website. In some cases you have to look at the image of the cover or the image of the record itself.
There is still a long way to go: I have added at the moment only 40 of the 842 records.
In the mean time I keep looking for extra financial sources. On advertising alone the website is not sustainable and donations - my thanks to those who did give - on the website stay rare.